Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Valve Adjustments. . . one more thing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To check whether or not I have properly torqued down the locknut and the screw is at the proper tightness, I should NOT be able to insert the next larger feeler gauge, right?

    For instance, if I was doing the intake valves (.006), I should not be able to get a .007 feeler gauge in at all (once everything is tightened). Is this correct?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CKim's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2001
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 5 Liter Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    402
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    correctomundo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •